I'm the detail person around here. ;-) I am a christian work at home mom, proud wife to Joseph, my full time farmer hubby, and mother to our three little girls, Relinda, Deborah, and Shekinah ;-)You could say I have a "full-time" job ;-) I love every minute of it though, and wouldn't trade it for the world. I love to work with fiber and animals, (especially sheep and goats) as well as helping Joseph keep honeybees. Cooking and gardening are also things I enjoy, and do alot of. Take a peek at The life of a farmer's wife. ;-) It gets busy around here, but it's lots of fun!
Our beautiful ram, Kermit. These are are not the best pictures, the light was not very good, but they'll have to do :-) he's a Moorit Katmoget, and has the most gorgeous fleece, and is bred to most of our ewes. He is NOT for sale :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment