Prelude had decided we were NOT going to take her picture :-) My brother Sardis was pretty tickled that he finally got her to stand still. She is last year's lamb, out of
Selah by Duncan , twin to Harmony. Her fleece is long and fine, in a color I can only describe as shaela, though it is "more" modified than any of the others I have. She may end up as an emsket, but it's not a "grey", with dark and white hairs, but a true grey, as the individual fibers are varying shades of black/pewter. Her genotype is Aa/Aa BB/Bb SS/S? modified. She may carry spots, as both her parents do, and her twin is spotted, but that remains to be seen. I plan on keeping her to see what she does :-) Not for Sale
Selah by Duncan , twin to Harmony. Her fleece is long and fine, in a color I can only describe as shaela, though it is "more" modified than any of the others I have. She may end up as an emsket, but it's not a "grey", with dark and white hairs, but a true grey, as the individual fibers are varying shades of black/pewter. Her genotype is Aa/Aa BB/Bb SS/S? modified. She may carry spots, as both her parents do, and her twin is spotted, but that remains to be seen. I plan on keeping her to see what she does :-) Not for Sale Only by His grace - Marion
No comments:
Post a Comment