Magdelene didn't want to stand still to get her picture taken, hence the look on her face :-) her fleece is med length, and extra fine, so fine that it tends to collect chaff :-( but beautiful none the less ;-) she keeps alot cleaner outside :-) Maggie is 2, and should be lambing for the first time this year. She was born black with a small head spot, which has shrunk, but is still there. She has since shown us that she is modified, Shaela actually, which doesn't surprise me, seeing that her mom's twin, and her dad's mom were both mioget :-) Genotype Aa/Aa BB/Bb Ss/Ss modified. I am only parting with this one because I have plenty of Shaelas. Otherwise I'd certainly keep her, as her fleece is gorgeous. :-) $300
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Shetland Sheep - Magdelene
Magdelene didn't want to stand still to get her picture taken, hence the look on her face :-) her fleece is med length, and extra fine, so fine that it tends to collect chaff :-( but beautiful none the less ;-) she keeps alot cleaner outside :-) Maggie is 2, and should be lambing for the first time this year. She was born black with a small head spot, which has shrunk, but is still there. She has since shown us that she is modified, Shaela actually, which doesn't surprise me, seeing that her mom's twin, and her dad's mom were both mioget :-) Genotype Aa/Aa BB/Bb Ss/Ss modified. I am only parting with this one because I have plenty of Shaelas. Otherwise I'd certainly keep her, as her fleece is gorgeous. :-) $300
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment